The Singapore (GSGRS11) WSS site will undergo maintenance beginning on September 1, 2021 at 10:00 UTC, lasting for a duration of up to 8 hours.
• IP address changes will occur so it is imperative to adjust access control lists appropriately.
• Carefully review the information below to avoid disruption of service. Egress IP Ranges
The IP addresses WSS will use to access content on your behalf and to deliver filtered content to your users. If you use application or firewall access control lists, add new IP ranges prior to the maintenance:
• 22.214.171.124/24 - NEW
• 126.96.36.199/24 - NO CHANGERequired Action
Failure to make these changes could prevent users from accessing third party web applications, or authenticating against the service using the Auth Connector (where applicable).
• Third party applications that regulate connections by source IP address should be updated to accept connections from the egress IP networks listed above to ensure traffic proxied through WSS can reach the application.
• Auth Connector must be able to communicate with all egress ranges listed above on TCP 443, where applicable.WARNING:
Any customer, regardless of connection method, with a configuration pointing to a specific site or IP address must manually failover to a secondary site during the migration window to avoid an outage. Explicit redirection should never point to an IP address. Only IPsec connections should be directed to IP addresses.Support
Questions? Contact technical support by visiting: https://support.broadcom.com/security
For service status and maintenance updates visit and subscribe to Broadcom Service Status: https://wss.status.broadcom.com