- The Miami (GUSMI) WSS site will undergo maintenance beginning on March 2, 2021 at 03:00 UTC, lasting for a duration of up to 72 hours.
• For the first 12 hours of the maintenance window, expect the site to be completely unavailable. The site will be available for the remaining duration of the maintenance window.
• IP address changes will occur so it is imperative to adjust access control lists appropriately.
• Carefully review the information below to avoid disruption of service. Ingress IP Addresses
The IP addresses you forward traffic to for filtering. The IP address must match the connection method. For example, do not connect IPsec tunnels to the IP address for WSS Agent.
IPsec / Proxy-forwarding / Explicit / SEP Agent (Explicit Mode):
• 184.108.40.206 - NO CHANGE
WSS Agent / Unified Agent:
• 220.127.116.11 - NO CHANGE
• 18.104.22.168 - NO CHANGE
• 22.214.171.124 - CAN BE RETIRED AFTER MAINTENANCE
• 126.96.36.199 - CAN BE RETIRED AFTER MAINTENANCEEgress IP Ranges
The IP addresses WSS will use to access content on your behalf and to deliver filtered content to your users. If you use application or firewall access control lists, add new IP ranges prior to the maintenance:
• 188.8.131.52/24 - NO CHANGE
• 184.108.40.206/24 - NO CHANGE
• 220.127.116.11/24 - NO CHANGE
• 18.104.22.168/24 - NO CHANGE
• 22.214.171.124/24 - NO CHANGE
• 126.96.36.199/24 - NEWImpact
Expect the site to be completely unavailable on March 2nd 2021, starting at 03:00 UTC, for a duration of up to 12 hours.Required Action
Failure to make these changes could prevent users from connecting to WSS, accessing third party web applications, or authenticating against the service using the Auth Connector (where applicable).
• Firewall rules regulating connectivity to/from your network to WSS should be adjusted to allow traffic to pass to the ingress IP networks listed above.
• Third party applications that regulate connections by source IP address should be updated to accept connections from the egress IP networks listed above to ensure traffic proxied through WSS can reach the application.
• Auth Connector must be able to communicate with all egress ranges listed above on TCP 443, where applicable.
Guidance for specific connection methods:
• IPsec: Switch to your secondary tunnel prior to the maintenance window.
• WSS Agent and Unified Agent: User traffic will be automatically redirected by the service to the nearest alternate site during the maintenance window.
• SEP Agent: User traffic will be automatically redirected by the service to the nearest alternate site during the maintenance window.
• Explicit proxy and proxy forwarding: Customers directing traffic to proxy.threatpulse.net will be automatically redirected by the service to the nearest alternate site during the maintenance window. WARNING:
Any customer, regardless of connection method, with a configuration pointing to a specific site or IP address must manually failover to a secondary site during the migration window to avoid an outage. Explicit redirection should never point to an IP address. Only IPsec connections should be directed to IP addresses.Support
Questions? Contact technical support by visiting: https://support.broadcom.com/security
For service status and maintenance updates visit and subscribe to Broadcom Service Status: https://wss.status.broadcom.com