Symantec, a division of Broadcom, will be performing emergency maintenance in the Sydney (GAUSY) data center. This maintenance will begin on September 18, 2020, at 19:00 UTC for a duration of 5 hours.Impact
Expect the site to be completely unavailable during the maintenance window.Required Action
• IPsec: Customers should bring up their secondary tunnel prior during the maintenance window. Please ensure your IPSec implementation is fault tolerant by following configuration best practices.
• Explicit over IPsec (“trans-proxy”): Customers that use explicit proxy through IPsec to ep.threatpulse.net should take the same action as IPsec customers and bring up their secondary tunnel during the maintenance.
• Explicit proxy / Unified Agent / Proxy Forwarding: The service will automatically redirect connections to an alternate infrastructure during the maintenance window. No customer action is required.
• Others: Any customer, regardless of connection method, with a configuration pointing to a specific site or IP address must manually failover to a secondary site during the maintenance window to avoid an outage.
If you have further questions regarding this announcement, contact Technical Support. Support information is located at: https://support.broadcom.com/security
For real time updates and status visit and subscribe to Broadcom Service Status: https://wss.status.broadcom.comSchedule
• Start Date: September 18 2020, at 19:00 UTC
• End Date: September 19, 2020, at 00:00 UTC