The London (GGBLO11) WSS site will undergo maintenance beginning on February 15, 2022 starting at 18:00 UTC, lasting for a duration of up to 12 hours.
• IP address changes will occur so it is imperative to adjust access control lists appropriately.
• No impact to WSS traffic is expected during the maintenance window.
• Carefully review the information below to avoid disruption of service. Ingress IP addresses
• 126.96.36.199 - NO CHANGEEgress IP ranges:
• 188.8.131.52/24 - NO CHANGE
• 184.108.40.206/24 - NO CHANGE
• 220.127.116.11/24 - NO CHANGE
• 18.104.22.168/24 - NEW on February 15, 2022 Impact
No impact to WSS traffic is expected during the maintenance window. Required Action prior to February 15, 2022
Failure to make these changes could prevent users from connecting to WSS, accessing third party web applications, or authenticating against the service using the Auth Connector (where applicable).
• Firewall rules regulating connectivity to/from your network to WSS should be adjusted to allow traffic to pass to the IP network listed above.
• Third party applications that regulate connections by source IP address should be updated to accept connections from the new egress IP networks listed above to ensure traffic proxied through WSS can reach the application.
• Auth Connector must be able to communicate with all egress ranges listed above on TCP 443, where applicable.
Please visit this KB article for a full list of IP networks used by WSS:https://knowledge.broadcom.com/external/article?legacyId=TECH242979Technical Support
Experiencing issues? Contact technical support by visiting: https://support.broadcom.com/security
For service status and maintenance updates visit and subscribe to Broadcom Service Status: https://wss.status.broadcom.com