The Milan (GITMI1) WSS site will undergo maintenance beginning on January 28, 2022 starting at 16:00 UTC, lasting for a duration of up to 12 hours.
• IP address changes will occur so it is imperative to adjust access control lists appropriately.
• No impact to WSS traffic is expected during the maintenance window.Ingress IP addresses
• 22.214.171.124 - NO CHANGEEgress IP ranges:
• 126.96.36.199/24 - NO CHANGE
• 188.8.131.52/24 - TO BE RETIRED Impact
No impact to WSS traffic is expected during the maintenance window. Required Action
• Firewall rules regulating connectivity to/from your network to WSS should be adjusted to allow traffic to pass to the IP network listed above.
• Third party applications that regulate connections by source IP address should be updated to accept connections from the egress IP networks listed above to ensure traffic proxied through WSS can reach the application.
Please visit this KB article for a full list of IP networks used by WSS:https://knowledge.broadcom.com/external/article?legacyId=TECH242979Technical Support
Experiencing issues? Contact technical support by visiting: https://support.broadcom.com/security
For service status and maintenance updates visit and subscribe to Broadcom Service Status: https://wss.status.broadcom.com