Symantec, a division of Broadcom, will be performing emergency maintenance in the London (GGBLR) data center. This maintenance will begin on September 23, 2020, at 17:00 UTC for a duration of 8 hours.Impact
Expect the site to be completely unavailable during the maintenance window.Required Action
• IPsec: Customers should bring up their secondary tunnel prior during the maintenance window. Please ensure your IPSec implementation is fault tolerant by following configuration best practices.
• Explicit over IPsec (“trans-proxy”): Customers that use explicit proxy through IPsec to ep.threatpulse.net should take the same action as IPsec customers and bring up their secondary tunnel during the maintenance.
• Explicit proxy / Unified Agent / Proxy Forwarding / SEP WTR: The service will automatically redirect connections to an alternate infrastructure during the maintenance window. No customer action is required.
• Others: Any customer, regardless of connection method, with a configuration pointing to a specific site or IP address must manually failover to a secondary site during the maintenance window to avoid an outage.
If you have further questions regarding this announcement, contact Technical Support. Support information is located at: https://support.broadcom.com/securitySchedule
• Start Date: September 23, 2020, at 17:00 UTC
• End Date: September 24, 2020, at 01:00 UTC