Symantec, a division of Broadcom, will be performing maintenance in the Tokyo (GJPTK) data center. This maintenance will begin on September 4, 2020, at 09:00 UTC and last for a duration of 12 hours.Impact
This maintenance is expected to cause network interruptions of less than ten minutes. Only one site will be impacted so that all other WSS sites remain available as backups.
• Explicit proxy / Unified Agent / Proxy Forwarding: The service will automatically redirect connections to alternate infrastructure during the maintenance window. No customer action is required.
• IPSec: One or more brief disruptions may occur during the maintenance window which can be avoided by switching to a secondary site. Customers should ensure their configuration follows fault tolerance best practices.
• Unsupported Configurations: Any configuration, other than IPSec, referencing a WSS IP address must be manually redirected to a backup site during the maintenance window.Questions?
If you have further questions regarding this announcement, contact Technical Support. Support information is located at: https://support.broadcom.com/security
For real time updates and status visit and subscribe to Broadcom Service Status: https://wss.status.broadcom.comSchedule
• Start Date: September 4, 2020, at 09:00 UTC
• End Date: September 4, 2020, at 21:00 UTC