Symantec will perform a service-wide deployment of the Web Security Service (WSS) on June 4, 2021, starting at 18:00 UTC for a duration of 1 hour. Enhancements
• Added CASB identified web applications as an option in policy to all WSS accounts.
• CASB identified application attributes and groupings now available in policy on WSS accounts with either the Web Protection suite, the Intelligence Services Advanced Web Security with Risk Controls and Application license, or a linked CASB CloudSOC account.
For a list of resolved issues included in this upcoming release, see Preview of Upcoming WSS Update
• During the maintenance period, administrators may need to re-authenticate to the portal.
• Real-time traffic filtering will not be impacted by this maintenance.
• Active log download sessions may experience a brief disruption, which can be resolved by retrying the download.
• Expect intermittent portal availability and existing authenticated portal sessions to be ended.
• Customers using Management Center jobs to update UPE policy may see the connection terminated and re-established. During the maintenance period, UPE policy push will be unavailable. All previously configured policies will remain active.Schedule
• Start time: June 4, 2021, at 18:00 UTC
• End time: June 4, 2021, at 19:00 UTCSupport
Questions? Contact technical support by visiting: https://support.broadcom.com/security
For service status and maintenance updates visit and subscribe to Broadcom Service Status: https://wss.status.broadcom.com